Don’t miss the chance to explore 1397m² of pure Heaven nestled in the highly sought-after eastern suburb of St Georges.
When: Wednesday, April 26 at 5.30pm;
Saturday, April 29 at 1.30pm;
Monday, May 1 at 5pm.
Where: 30 Purnana Avenue, St Georges
*Best offers by 12pm on Tuesday, May 2 (unless sold prior)
Winter hikes at Waterfall Gully, shopping sprees at Burnside Village and long summer days by the pool; this colonial style crowd pleaser on Purnana Avenue is a home for all seasons.
Fusing together timeless looks with contemporary functionality across an ultra-flexible floorplan of up to five bedrooms, the doors to this gorgeous St Georges’ gem opens for its next owners.
Whether the kids are lapping up the fun in the in-ground pool or you’re hitting aces on the tennis court, this fully renovated, dual-level home is a haven for the whole family.
Each room offers a space to reflect. First, there’s the cathedral-ceilinged living area that laps up lashings of light through its sea of northern windows/doors with views of the glistening pool. Find a spot near the Escea fireplace on chilly winter nights in.
The kitchen is a feature itself, showcasing provincial custom cabinetry, stone tops, a butler’s pantry, and a freestanding vintage-style Smeg oven.
Follow the oak floating floors and you’ll soon stumble across the home office, or fifth bedroom. A little further lies a formal lounge, and a master bedroom with a walk-in robe and an oversized ensuite defined by its striking monochromatic scheme and freestanding bath.
On the upper level, there’s more to explore, including another bathroom and three bedrooms; two of which feature walk-in robes.
Scroll the gallery below to see this picture-pretty property.
What We Love
- Ideally placed in a whisper-quiet, tree-laden pocket of St Georges.
- Powerful 5kW solar system.
- Large fully tiled in-ground pool.
- Large lock-up garage/carport and off-street parking for at least five cars.
- Electronic gated entry for vehicle access.
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling.
- Storage galore and large separate laundry.
- Beautifully presented landscaped gardens with automatic watering system.
- Just 10 minutes from the CBD and zoned for Glenunga International High and Linden Park Primary schools.
For more details, get in touch with Georgie Todd from Harris Real Estate.
0420 492 936